ID Restriction in Bogotá
By means of Decree 293 of 2020, the Major of Bogotá D.C. decreed the ID restriction as of 00:00 a.m. of December 21st, 2020 until 00:00 a.m. of January 16th, 2020
ID Restriction’s guidelines:
Uneven days: Individuals whose identity card or identity document ends in uneven digit will not be able to access these establishments.
Even days: Individuals whose identity card or identity document ends in an even digit will not be able to access these establishments.
It applies to enter into:
Commercial establishments for the purchase of goods, services, retail and wholesale products.
- Banking services.
- Financial services.
- Notary services.
- Citizen care services in public entities.
- Provision of any other types of services except health, pharmacy and funerals.
Exceptions to the ID Restriction:
- Notary, banking, financial and administrative services and procedures that require the simultaneous presence of two or more people.
- The person who supports elders, people with disabilities or sick people with special health conditions that require accompaniment to carry out activities or procedures.
- Medical personnel and others related to the provision of the health service duly identified.
- The distribution of liquid fuels derived from petroleum.
We suggest taking this new guideline into account in the scheduling of work shifts for staff who are not exempt.